Sunday, May 18, 2014

A test of love

GIRL: Honey, there's something I want us to talk about.
It's so serious!

BOY: Please don't tell me you are pregnant!

GIRL: I'm coming to stay with you coz u know my mum
will be mad at me and will not allow me to
stay with her once she finds out am pregnant . (sobs)


BOY: Listen, I don't want to know. I always gave you
the money to buy E-pills.

GIRL: But it can happen by
accident! (sobs)

BOY: Accident my foot!
Listen and listen well eh! I don't want to see your face
in this house. Let me not see you come here!

GIRL: Oh my God! So that's how
heartless you are huh? Thank God I'm not pregnant!

BOY: Baby, you know...

GIRL: Shut up! And as you said you will never see my face
in your house,...

BOY: I'm sorry...

GIRL: (Smiles) Sorry my foot....


SHOULD THE GIRL FORGIVE THE BOY?

No comments: