Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Who really owns a man : his mother or his wife?

MOTHER : My son must obey me
unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1 yr.

WIFE : He sucks mine now
and sucked it for more than 5 yrs and is still sucking.

MOTHER : I
carried him for nine months.

WIFE: He was only 3.5 kg then, so
what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85 kg now.

MOTHER : He passed between my legs with pains.

WIFE : Hahaha, he only passed there once. He stays between my legs like
everyday and I scream with pains each night.


*Please, who owns a man ?

No comments:

"Uyon" by Udosen Matthias. (an Efik poem)

  Se mkpri Ndito ko eda Uyai Mmö iwake aba mbiet Ye imam ke inua mmö ke esak Koro ini Uyen edide ini Idara Ini eno ye mfön;  Mkpö anam eyen ...